Earlier today, Nokia Philippines launched locally the Nokia Lumia 925 it was first introduced in the US as an exclusive to T-Mobile, the country’s 4th largest telco. Just like the Lumia 920 they both have the same specs from processor to screen size. But what makes the Lumia 925 standout is its awesome camera with Nokia’s Pureview technology and aluminum casing.
Let’s go on with the specs:
- 1.5GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Adreno 225 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, no expandable storage
- 4.5 inch AMOLED display (768 x 1280 pixels) 332ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 8.7 megapixel rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and dual LED Flash with Pureview technology and Optical Image Stabilization
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, NFC
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 2,000 mAh battery, non-removable
- Windows Phone 8
- SRP: P23,500
Not bad for the price! So excited to get a hands on with this phone. A news from Yugatech said that Nokia officials will also bring here the new flagship Nokia Lumia 1020, the smartphone with a 41-megapixel camera. So excited!