In an event in Berlin, Germany during the IFA 2013, Samsung has unveiled the 3rd generation Galaxy Note. Oh boy, its a super phablet! The popular S-Pen has more functionality and more added features are present. Here are the specs.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs:
- 2.3 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor (LTE model)
- 1.9GHz Octa Core Exynos processor (3G model)
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32/64 GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5.7 inch Super AMOLED Full HD display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 386 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth, NFC, Infrared Port
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,200 mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
Here is a video of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
It will be available worldwide at the end of the month while US and Japan will get it in October.