That tablet with awesome specs is coming to our shores! The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is by far the best full size Android tablet this year with its impressive specs sheet. Imagine having all the Galaxy Note 3’s features on a tablet. Oh yeah!
According to sources, the 2014 Edition Note 10.1 will be coming this November with a pricetag of P25,990 for the WiFi only version. Not bad!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
- 2.3 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (LTE model)
- 1.9 GHz Octa Core Exynos processor (WiFi only and 3G model)
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16/32/64 GB internal storage expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 10.1 inch Super Clear Full HD LCD display (2560 x 1600 pixels) 299 ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 2 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 8,220 mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
- SRP: P25,990 (WiFi only)
According to tech blog Unbox, Samsung is only bringing the WiFi only version that is powered by 1.9GHz Octa Core Samsung Exynos processor not the LTE variant powered by 2.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. In my opinion it is ok since there is an option to buy a pocket LTE WiFi from Smart or Globe or none at all because there are more WiFi hotspots nowadays.
Anyway, if you are planning to buy this tablet, better watch some reviews made by international bloggers.