Yesterday, Starmobile posted on their Facebook page a first glimpse of the Octa-Core powered Starmobile Diamond X1. Let’s check out the specs.
Starmobile Diamond X1 partial specs:
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6592 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 6-inch HD IPS LCD display
- Scratch resistant glass
- 18 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, Back Side Illumination and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with Back Side Illumination
- HSPA+, Dual Band WiFi, WiFi hotspot, Bluetooth
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- GPS, A-GPS
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
We know just a handful of information about this phone. We believe that the Starmobile Diamond X1 is also using the same processor found on THL T100, another upcoming octa-core device from Novo7 Tech. It is also unknown what kind of scratch resistant glass (Dragontrail or Corning Gorilla glass) the phone has. Lastly, Starmobile didn’t mention how big the battery will be. Let’s stay tuned. Starmobile is expecting to announce the Diamond X1 by January or early February.
Starmobile has released the price of the Starmobile Diamond X1 – P13,990. We will wait for Starmobile’s invitation of the phone’s unveiling.