LG has unveiled the mini version of the current LG flagship, G2. The company has joined the “mini” wars and the LG G2 Mini will compete head on with the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and HTC One Mini.
LG G2 Mini specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 4.7-inch qHD IPS LCD display (960 x 540 pixels) 234 ppi
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2,420 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
The LG G2 Mini will be first available March 2014 in Russia then April in MIddle Easr and followed by Latin America, Asia, then Europe. No price yet.