Chinese smartphone maker Gionee has announced the Gionee ELife S5.5. It is said to be the thinnest smartphone at 5.5mm encased in a magnesium alloy frame body.
Gionee ELife S5.5 specs:
- 1.7GHz Octa-core Mediatek 6592 processor
- Mali 450 MP4 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels) 441 ppi
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with Sony sensor, autofocus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, USB OTG (On-The-Go)
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,300 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
The Gionee ELife S5.5 will come in black, white, purple, pink, and blue. It will also come in 3G only and with LTE variants. It is priced around 2,299 Chinese Yuan (around P17,000). No word yet about its local availability.