The Mobile World Congress (MWC) may be over but there were so many gadgets being introduced that we have failed to cover. One of which is the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10+, the updated version of the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 which was launched back in November 2013. The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10+ has a better display, sports a different processor, better camera and running the later version of Android.
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10+ specs:
- 1.6GHjz Quad Core Qualcomm MSM8228 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32 internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 64GB
- 10.1-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1200 x 1920 pixels) 224 ppi
- Built in 3-stage kickstand
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera
- 1.6 megapixel rear facing camera
- HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB On-the-go (OTG)
- GPS, A-GPS
- 9,000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Android 4.3 Jellybean upgradable to Android 4.4 Kitkat
The Yoga Tablet 10+ has a WiFi only variant but it has a different processor (Qualcomm APQ8028). This tablet is expected to be released on April 2014.
Here is a hands on video of the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10+ from Android Authority