Smart Communications Inc. has finally unveiled their postpaid pricing for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5. Just like its rival Globe, Smart will begin offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 on April 11, 2014.
You can get the Samsung Galaxy S5 at Smart’s Unlisurf Plan 999 with additional P800 cash out for 24 months. But if you want it free, you can get the new Samsung flagship at Unlidata Plan 2000. That comes with unlimited LTE surfing, 150 minutes of calls and 200 texts to all networks. The downside though is you have to be tied up for 30 months in order for you to get it free.
Here’s a quick refresher of the specs.
Samsung Galaxy S5 specs:
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32GB internal memory expandable via MicroSD up to 128GB – WOW!!!
- 5.1-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 1920 pixels) 432 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- IP67 – water and dust resistant
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus, image stabilization and LED flash
- 2 megapixel rear facing camera
- LTE, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, DLNA, WIFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Infrared Port
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Nano SIM
- 2,800 mAh battery
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
Smart has no details yet for its prepaid pricing for the Samsung Galaxy S5.